1. Drives bob-trucks to transport goods.
2. Loads and transports goods for delivery to schools and other facilities.
3. Operates material handling and/or motorized equipment to move or transport materials and equipment to and from trucks, shipping and receiving docks, and other designated locations.
4. Performs daily maintenance checks of vehicle and performs preventive maintenance if needed.
5. Checks items loaded/unloaded against load list/pick tickets.
6. Receives and responds to concerns, complaints and inquiries in areas of responsibility.
7. Prepares and/or submits various logs, charts, forms, and other records as required.
8. Attends meetings and training as necessary.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.