1. Monitors students during lunch periods and enforces behavior and safety rules as needed.
2. Performs all duties with maximum regard for the safety and welfare of all students and in accordance with all applicable policies and procedures.
3. Informs supervisor of any safety concerns and/or hazards encountered.
4. Addresses and assists with student discipline problems, aided by supervisor and/or school administrators.
5. Prepares written communication with parents/guardians about serious and/or recurring problems with children in the cafeteria.
6. Attends assigned training and meetings to enhance job knowledge and skills.
7. Manages students during meal service.
8. Supervises seating of students.
9. Reports behavioral problems and violation of cafeteria rules to appropriate personnel.
10. Assists students in the serving line.
11. Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.